Terms and Conditions
1. Assembly Festival Ltd Management reserves the right to refuse admission and to admit latecomers ONLY if and when there is a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers are not guaranteed entry to a performance. If a ticket-holder is late for an event and not admitted, no exchange or refund of tickets will be due.
2. Assembly Festival Ltd performances have unreserved seating and cannot guarantee all members of a party will be seated together.
3. Tickets should be collected in person in Edinburgh from any Assembly Festival Box Office or from the box offices of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society, Gilded Balloon, Pleasance and Underbelly. Please collect your tickets at least 30 minutes before the scheduled performance start time.
4. Purchase is final and tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded. Exception is made only in the case of a performance being cancelled. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled performance or other performance (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or a refund.
5. Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to make any alteration to the advertised arrangements or the cast.
6. To avail of a 2-for-1 ticket offer, please ensure that tickets have been booked in multiples of 2 in order for this offer to apply. The 2-for-1 offer applies only to full price tickets.
7. For most shows at Assembly Festival, general concession prices are applicable to students, registered unemployed, customers with disabilities, senior citizens (65+ or 60+ and in receipt of a UK pension) and children under the age of 18. If concession tickets have been booked, valid proof of concession for each ticket must be shown at box office. If proof cannot be shown you will be charged the full adult ticket cost.
8. Group discounts – For many performances, a 10% discount for groups of 10 persons or more is available. Please check prior to making your booking.
9. Family tickets – Family tickets are available for some shows for two adults and two children, or one adult and three children under the age of 18.
10. Assembly Festival Ltd operates a “Babes in arms” policy. Babies and very young children aged 18 months or under are granted entry to a performance without a ticket, provided they are then seated in the lap of their accompanying adult and do not take up a seat for themselves.
11. All telephone and website bookings incur a handling fee of £0.90 per ticket, capped at £5.40 per booking. No handling fee is applied to tickets purchased in person from the box office.
12. Fringe-time. Our programme use a 24-hour clock to display show performances. However, in line with the Fringe Society’s listings the days begin at 05:00 and end at 04:59, so shows in the early hours (e.g. 01:30) will be listed for the day before. Please ensure that you have booked tickets for the correct date before completing your purchase. For example, a performance listed online and in the programme as ‘00:30 Saturday’ will refer to a performance starting in the early hours of Sunday morning.