COMPETITION TIME: Win a pair of Assembly VIP passes!
1 August 2018
Win a pair of Assembly VIP passes by kicking off the start of the Fringe with our Facebook Frame.
- Simply add our Facebook Frame to your profile picture
- Like our VIP Pass competition Facebook post
- And tag a friend you’d take along!
A winner will be selected at random and receive a pair of VIP passes. The winner will be announced on Sunday at 17:00!
The VIP passes will give you free entry to all our shows where seats are available and a discount at the bar.
How to add a Facebook Frame
- Click edit on your profile picture on Facebook
- Search “Assembly Festival”
- And choose….
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Assembly Festival Ltd whose registered office is at Assembly Festival, 2 Roxburgh Place, Edinburgh. EH8 9SU..
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Assembly Festival and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.Only one entry will be accepted per person, the first entry to the competition will make up this entry.
6.Closing date for entry will be 5 Aug, 2018, at 16:00. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
You must like our Facebook VIP pass post, and tag one friend you’d like to celebrate this prize with.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows: 2 x VIP Assembly Festival Passes + Lanyards, which will grant the winners access to shows that have not sold out and a discounted rate at Assembly Festival Ltd. catering and bars. Assembly Festival reserve the right to confiscate the passes at any time.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software.
12. The winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook within 1 day of the closing date/time. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scotish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.