COMPETITION TIME: Win a pair Assembly VIP passes!
15 August 2017
Win a pair of Assembly VIP passes! What was the first show you saw at Assembly Festival?
To celebrate Assembly’s 37 years on the Edinburgh Festival Fringe we are asking you to share the first performance you saw at Assembly! Simply comment the name of the show on this facebook post and use hashtag #MyAssembly! Two winners will be selected at random and receive a pair of VIP passes. The winners will be announced on Friday at 17:00!
The VIP passes will give you free entry to all our shows where seats are available, a discount at the bar and access to our industry only club bar!
To kick it off, we asked a few Assembly veterans to take a trip down memory lane. Have a look and share your first #MyAssembly memory.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Assembly Festival Ltd whose registered office is at Assembly Festival, 2 Roxburgh Place, Edinburgh. EH8 9SU..
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Assembly Festival and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, details can be found here.
6.Only one entry will be accepted per person, the first entry to the competition will make up this entry.
7.Closing date for entry will be 17 Aug, 2017, at 12:00. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
A comment must be left on the particular facebook post that mentions the competition, which also includes the #MyAssembly.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 2 x VIP Assembly Festival Passes + Lanyards, which will grant the winners access to shows that have not sold out, a discounted rate at Assembly Festival Ltd. catering and bars, and access to the Club Bar. Assembly Festival reserve the right to confiscate the passes at any time.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software.
14. The winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook within 1 day of the closing date/time. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scotish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.