Total sell-out in 2015, 2016 and 2017! Updated with new deaths and sexcapades from seventh series. From the twisted minds of Baby Wants Candy. 'A resounding success' ***** (Sunday Times). ***** (Thre...
Two lovers take an elixir with ever-lasting consequences. The creators of five-star sell-out hit, In Tents and Purposes (SOHO Theatre/UK Tour), return to compete with their egos in a new comedy-play about th...
A phenomenal physical performance exploring all forms of rotation, 360 Allstars connects street with elite to deliver a radical urban circus. Boasting a stellar international cast including the two-time Worl...
An aspiring actress climbs the 50-foot H looking down on a city of broken dreams. She has only ever wanted one thing: to be a star. A play with music about the quest for fame, inspired by forgotten histories...
Unhook your mindbras. David O'Doherty is back in Edinburgh with a brand-new show made up of talking and songs played on a crappy keyboard from 1986. As seen on BBC Two's Live at the Apollo and Channe...
Blind Jamie is taking a long hard look at this blinkered world. Gender is becoming one homogenised dull sex, baby-boomers lament the lack of manners from cold-calling millennials while they slam down their p...
The Fringe's number one late-night party is back with a brand-new show. Live band... giant lyrics... everyone sings together! Create the ultimate mixtape with the sensational Massaoke band, taking you on...
The Choir of Man was the runway hit and 'the ultimate feel-good show of 2017 Fringe' ***** (Edinburgh Evening News). A night of unadulterated entertainment that combines high-energy dance, live music...
How far would you go to show support for a stranger? Perhaps you would sign a petition, donate to a crowdfunding campaign or write supportive comments on a Facebook post. If the person was being shamed by a ...
1. All Tickets are sold subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior to purchase, as purchase of Ticket(s) constitutes agreement of these Terms and Conditions. A valid Ticket must be produced to get into an Event. Please notify us of any access requirements at the time of booking. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the Ticket may invalidate Your Ticket.
2. The management reserves the right to refuse Ticket holder’s admission to the Venue in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety, licensing reasons or where a Ticket is void.
3. The management of the Venue also reserves the right to request that Ticket holders leave the Venue at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right. By way of example, the Venue may remove a Ticket holder who:
· has behaved in the Venue in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of the Venue has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors; or
· uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace; or
· in the reasonable opinion of the Venue is under the influence of drugs or has consumed an excessive amount of alcohol; or
· fails, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; or
· Obstructs gangways, access-ways, exits, entrances or staircases, congregates in non-designated areas or seeks entry to stands or seats for which he/she does not hold a Ticket.
4. No refunds will be given to Ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behaviour as suggested in, but not limited to, the examples above.
5. Assembly Festival Ltd performances have unreserved seating and cannot guarantee all members of a party will be seated together.
6. It is your responsibility to check Your Ticket(s) as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your Ticket(s) on receipt carefully before leaving the box office or making final purchase on website or contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
7. We will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. The Management only accept responsibility for Tickets bought from one of its own managed sales points. Any queries regarding Tickets purchased from other venue sales points such as Fringe, Underbelly, Pleasance Theatre or Gilded Balloon must be directed back to the relevant box office.
8. It is not possible to issue duplicate ticket(s). For example for non-seated events where there is a possibility of both the original and duplicate ticket(s) being used, compromising the licensed capacity of the venue.
9. Ticket holders must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and Venue regulations whilst attending the Event. If Ticket holders have any special requirements or concerns about any special effects which may be featured at the Event, prior notice should be provided when ordering Tickets. Special effects may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects.
10. Any complaints about a Tickets holder’s seating or ability to view a production should be made promptly to the Venue Management either before or during the Performance any complaints made after the Performance will not be considered.
11. Purchase is final and tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded. Exception is made only in the case of a performance being cancelled. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled performance or other performance (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or a refund.
12. To avail of a 2-for-1 ticket offer, please ensure that tickets have been booked in multiples of 2 in order for this offer to apply. The 2-for-1 offer applies only to full price tickets.
13. Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to make any alteration to the advertised arrangements or the cast.
14. Senior citizens, the unemployed, customers with disabilities, Young Scot, MU and Equity card holders as well as all young people under the age of 16 and students in full time education are eligible for concession priced tickets for most shows at Assembly. If concession tickets have been booked, valid proof of concession for each ticket must be shown at box office. If proof cannot be shown you will be charged the full adult ticket cost.
15. Assembly Festival Ltd operates a “Babes in arms” policy. Babies and very young children aged 18 months or under are granted entry to a performance without a ticket, provided they are then seated in the lap of their accompanying adult and do not take up a seat for themselves.
16. Tickets can be collected from Any ASSEMBLY FESTIVAL operated box offices, GILDED BALLON, PLEASANCE THEATRE, UNDERBELLY or any FRINGE operated box offices.