Edinburgh Locals Discount 2018
20 June 2018
***Please note this is for 2018. We are still ironing out some of the details for this years Edinburgh Local Discount. Please follow us on social to stay up to date on the latest offers (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) or we can deliver updates straight to your inbox in our Newsletter (Scroll to the bottom of this page)***
How to claim £5 tickets
Just head down to any Assembly box office
Show us a proof of address & photo ID
Get tickets to any of our shows for just a fiver
**Each customer can claim up to 6 tickets using the discount**
Where is an Assembly Box Office?
We currently have one box office open (George Square Garden). From 1 August all five of our box offices will be open.
- George Square Garden
- Opening times: 1-27 August open from 10am onwards. Closes 10 minutes after the start of the last performance
- Assembly Hall
- Opening times: 1-27 August opens from 10am, 2 hours before shows start. Closes 10 minutes after the start of the last performance.
- Assembly Rooms
- Opening times: 2-26 August opens from 10am. Closes 10 minutes after the start of the last performance.
- Assembly Roxy
- Opening times: 1-27 August opens from 10am. Closes 10 minutes after the start of the last performance.
- Assembly Checkpoint
- Opening times: 1-27 August opens from 12pm. Closes 10 minutes after the start of the last performance.
Can I buy them now?
Yes! Our box office team are ready whenever you are.
What are the accepted forms of ID?
We need to see photographic ID (Passport, Drivers Licence, PASS card) along with your proof of address. The name on your ID needs to match with the name on your proof of address.
Does my postcode qualify for the discount?
As long as your postcode begins with EH, you qualify for the Edinburgh Locals Discount.
Are any shows excluded?
Full programme from 1-5 August is subject to availability, and only available over at the Box Office.
How many tickets can I buy?
Each customer can purchase a maximum of 6 tickets using the local resident discount.